- As a commercial property owner you could have a significant amount of tax relief just sitting in your building that isn’t being utilised.
- Depending on the type of building you own, there can be anywhere between 10% to 25% of the purchase price in unclaimed Capital Allowances.
- Due to the complexity of making a claim only a small amount of property owners have benefited from it to date.
- By making a Capital Allowance claim on your property, you could reduce your Corporation tax or income tax bill even further.
R&D Tax Credits
What are R&D tax credits?
- Research and development (R&D) tax credits are a government incentive designed to reward UK companies for investing in innovation. They are a valuable source of cash for businesses to invest in accelerating their R&D, hiring new staff and ultimately growing.
- Companies that spend money developing new products, processes or services; or enhancing existing ones, are eligible for R&D tax relief. If you’re spending money on your innovation, you can make an R&D tax credit claim to receive either a cash payment and/or Corporation Tax reduction. The scope for identifying R&D is huge – in fact, it exists in every single sector. And if you’re making a claim for the first time, you can typically claim R&D tax relief for your last two completed accounting periods.
Property Specialist Services
- Comprehensive property tax advice, planning and consultancy
- Personal tax advice for private BTL landlords with 5+ properties
- Residential and commercial properties
- Advice on the removal of mortgage interest relief and other recent tax changes